Thursday, January 26, 2006

Kinky - A Texan worth voting for

I'm with Debbie on this one. Kinky Friedman sounds like a breath of fresh air.

I Might Just Have to Move to Texas So I Can Vote for This Guy!

Friedman has at times spoken irreverently about Jesus. Does he worry that religious voters in the very religious state of Texas might be offended? 'Well, I just said that Jesus and I were both Jewish and that neither of us ever had a job, we never had a home, we never married and we traveled around the countryside irritating people,' says Friedman. 'Now, if that's comparing myself to Jesus, I don't really think it is. But, the Jesus in my heart is a Jesus with a sense of humor. And, personally, I think he's enjoyin' my campaign as much as anybody right now. I think he is.'
Run Kinky, Run!

No comments: